- The total cryptocurrency market cap decreased from $ 1.08T to $ 1.06T in the past 24 hours, representing a -1.35% change
- The Bitcoin price at press time is $ 25,890 after falling by -2.11% in the last 24 hours
- The total crypto trading volume decreased by -1.35% in the past 24 hours, and is currently at $ 167.25B
- All prices and changes are presented at the time of publication: August 19, 2023, at 06:00 UTC
The total cryptocurrency market cap is currently $ 1.06T after a -1.35% decrease on the day. The total crypto trading volume declined by -1.35% in the same time frame.
Top Coins By Market Cap
At press time, Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $ 503.86B after losing -2.11% in the last 24 hours. According to our forecast, the value of Bitcoin will raise by 2.80% and reach $ 26,616 by August 24, 2023. To learn more about how the price of Bitcoin could change over the next 7 days, visit our Bitcoin price prediction page.
Ethereum, which is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, is priced at $ 1,676.19 and has a market capitalization of $ 201.86B. ETH decreased by -0.79% in the last 24 hours. If you’re interested in where the price of Ethereum could head next, check out the Ethereum price prediction.
There were also some changes today in the ranking among the top 10 biggest coins by market cap.
- Dogecoin, which was previously ranked 7, is ranked at 5.
- Solana, which was previously ranked 5, is ranked at 7.
Bears Dominate the Market Today
The bears dominated the market today as 82% of coins lost value in the last 24 hours.
Today’s Top Gainers are FTX Token, Akash Network, and Kaspa
Thanks to a 16.80% price increase, FTX Token was the biggest gainer of the day among the top 200 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Akash Network came in second place, with 24-hour gains of 16.69%. Kaspa, Hedera Hashgraph and Fetch.ai complete today’s list of the top cryptocurrency gainers.
Today’s Top Losers are SafePal, Arweave, and Rollbit Coin
Unfortunately, not all coins performed well today. The worst performer in the cryptocurrency top 200 was SafePal, which saw a loss of -11.16%. Arweave also didn’t perform well, as its price declined by -10.52% in the last 24 hours. Rollbit Coin, Rocket Pool and Uniswap round out today’s top 5 worst performers.
Coin of the Day is FTX Token
Thanks to its impressive 16.80% performance, FTX Token is today’s coin of the day! FTX Token is currently trading at $ 1.07. Learn more about FTX Token and its position in the market on our FTX Token price prediction page.
Our technical indicators show that the current FTX Token sentiment is Bearish.